Thursday, April 07, 2011

Censored: Is Facebook Imposing Shariah?!

By Nicholas Stix
Updated at 2:46 a.m., on Thursday, April 7, 2011.

The censors at Facebook have blocked me from posting! They gave no explanation why, and I can't imagine what their problem could have been.

Message Failed
This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us know if you think this is an error.

I just learned of their action, when I sought to post my Skeeter Davis-Herman's Hermits Sing-Off of "The End of the World."

Let's see: The last thing I posted there was Ann Barnhardt's video of her burning the Koran. They couldn't possibly have taken umbrage at a red-blooded American lady exercising her First Amendment right to insult our mortal enemy, could they?

Is Facebook imposing Shariah?

No comments: