Tuesday, May 17, 2011

White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century: My Review Has Appeared in American Renaissance

By Nicholas Stix

I was honored when Jared Taylor asked me to review his new book, White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century in his magazine, American Renaissance. I felt burdened, too, to do justice to such an important work. However, I think that I did as well as any reviewer is going to. My review has just appeared in the magazine’s June issue.

White Identity has been respectfully reviewed in the right-of-center blogosphere, but I think you’ll find my review the most thorough. It’s certainly the longest!

The magazine’s blurb for my review follows:

The Crisis We Face: Journalist and researcher Nicholas Stix reviews newly released White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century, by editor Jared Taylor. This book is the long awaited sequel to Mr. Taylor’s enormously successful Paved With Good Intentions, published in 1992. White Identity ruthlessly demolishes the myths attached to “diversity” and pulls no punches in expounding on the dangerous and uncertain future that awaits whites in America. Mr. Taylor points to the strong racial consciousness displayed by non-whites in the US—encouraged by the elites—and warns that whites will lose their very existence as a people if they do not resume their own sense of group identity. Mr. Stix includes a retrospective of Mr. Taylor’s decades long effort to promote honest discussion about race.

The short version of the review: White Identity is the most important work on race of its generation.

You can subscribe to American Renaissance here.

You can purchase a copy of White Identity here. I hope you will, because though it weighs in at only 342 pages, it is an encyclopedic, succinctly written work that does a better job than any five 400-page works, and because almost all other works written on the subject today consist of worthless propaganda. And read some of the propaganda, too, since it makes Jared Taylor look even better, by comparison.

No comments: