Monday, July 02, 2012

The Genius of Shera Bechard: Can It Even be Debated?

By Nicholas Stix

Where my brilliant and courageous colleague, Federale, is concerned, I am typically deferential to a fault. However, we have reached an impasse regarding his new article, “Canadian Playmate Shera Bechard May Be Hot, But...A GENIUS Visa?”

Look at the proof of astronomical brilliance immediately below.


 
Shera genius, no?

 
And now, for more proof, as if any were even necessary:
 

 
Wait a minute. Let’s go back a click....

There’s the top-heaviness. The overly firm and perfect character. The violations of the laws of gravity and inequality.

Sacre bleu! Say it ain’t so!

Just to be sure, let’s take another look.

 

 

Federale, how could I ever have doubted you? The woman is a fake! Her genius came out of a syringe!

Please accept my apology, and forget that I ever brought up this matter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle, though I must say if all immigrants looked like her I don't think I'd have the slightest issue with it. Considering the way this country mass imports foreign males and allows so many to manipulate the system to gain entrance making a mockery of the rules would it be so bad to just stamp her damn card just...because? Jerry

BTW Federale claims hot blondes are a dime a dozen. Could have fooled me, I see them sometimes but always have a small army of drooling males lurking around them. He'll have to send me the name of the city where he lives. Sound like the place to be.

Anonymous said...

LOL, intelligence is intelligence, even if it is AI. But as I said, hot but not brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I would give her a citizenship..Nothing wrong in filling this country with beautiful women, unless you are gay.

Robert B said...

Minnesota, being made up largely of Northern Europeans, is full of blondes. Of course that will change once the "powers that be" get done flooding us with "diversity".