Thursday, May 23, 2013

Never Too Busy to Hate: Affirmative Action Criminal Justice in Atlanta: A Reader Writes

Posted by Nicholas Stix

[I apologize to the author of this July 3, 2012 letter. I just stumbled onto it, while waiting for my mail server to reach today’s mail, as it worked its way through almost 21,000 e-mails.

“Never Too Busy to Hate: Affirmative Action Criminal Justice in Atlanta.”]


I have been concerned about the direction of the country for some time now. It is obvious to me that the people in control of our nation, both Democrats and Republicans, are completely out of touch, and or completely corrupt. They appear to be oblivious to our constitution and the freedoms it was meant to guarantee us. They also are completely out of touch with the sentiments of white Americans, and their desire to maintain our Republic as the founders intended.

I believe the only answer to the destruction of our Republic, along with our freedoms and our majority status is revolution or secession. We are reaching a tipping point, the Southwest is already a foreign nation within our borders, where English is a second language. When things finally start to come apart, I believe things will evolve as fast as they did for the old Soviet Union; I only hope it will be as peaceful. I know the Washington establishment believes they can suppress any dissent, but this is a vast country, much larger than Iraq or Afghanistan put together. Once the situation progresses past a certain point, the central government will lose control situation and I believe the nation will break apart.

When I was a young man I fought for this country in Vietnam. Back then I would never have believed that I would someday consider the Government in Washington to be the main enemy of this nation and its people.


No comments: