Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pollster Pat Caddell: The GOP Wants the IRS Terrorizing the Tea Party!

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

I learned about this interview from my reader-researcher RC, and from Countenance blog, whose biggest fan I am. (I hope my being his biggest fan isn’t causing the Countenance, Blogmeister grief. Likewise, I hope my having mentioned writing for Peter Brimelow and Jared Taylor doesn’t get them in trouble.)

RC writes,

Of course Caddell is right.

The Establishment wants permanent war, open borders, and more "free" trade agreements, all of which are anathema to Tea Party folks.

Time for a new political party.

 

Pat Caddell: The GOP Establishment “Want[s] the IRS to Go After the Tea Party!”
 


 

Upload by mfprex.


1 comment:

countenance said...

Actually, what is more likely one of these days is that the conversation goes like this:

10 out of 10 supermodel: "Nicholas Stix is your biggest fan?"

Me: Yes.

(Supermodel drops her panties)