Monday, September 15, 2014

Righteous Black Man Talks Truth to Ray Rice and Black Power

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

Tips ‘o the hate to Countenance and Saboteur365.
 

By Jonathan Dunbar

Here is the problem in a nutshell for blacks who go from ghetto poverty upbringings to making 10’s of millions of dollars a year:

Black people, and I am one of them, suffer from a very dysfunctional upbringing. I don’t know about other races, but I can speak for my own.

I grew up in what was known as Center View, in Carson CA, just a couple miles from Compton BLVD and Compton itself.

In the 1970’s and 80’s, gang violence was rampant. Due to my geographical location, I was a de facto ‘BLOOD’.

Violence was all around, inside and outside of the home. I saw my father break my mothers jaw, and beat her often. She in turn would take it out on my person and kick my ass telling me I was just like my father. The life skills and conflict resolution that black children learn is one of violence and physical torture.

Its my understanding that for white kids, they receive time-outs and a loss of privileges … for far too many black children they lose consciousness and sometimes their lives due to beatings and long term physical abuse. Yes, I understand that some whites do the same, but far less frequently and far less of a percentage of black population.

Ray Rice knocked out his wife with a punch then dragged her from a hotel elevator. Black males are prone to beat their mates.

Fact: Ray spit on Janay before entering the elevator (video proof)

Fact: Ray spit on Janay after the elevator doors closed (video proof)

Fact: Once Janay stood up for herself, Ray delivered a left jab that knocked Janay out! (video proof).

Conjecture: The ease at which Ray humiliated and then swung and knocked out his soon to be wife, tells me that this isn’t the first time Ray has been heavy handed with Janay!

Conjecture: Janay is accepting the behavior because as a child she was abused and expects it as a sick form of love; her mother, father, mother’s boy friend beat her and provided for her as a child, so if Ray beats me, its because he really cares about me … sickness.

Conjecture: The way Ray spit, and swung so readily tells me that he was also abused as a child. Whippings with extension cords, and belts was the method he learned to discipline. Black parents tend to humiliate during physical discipline. The first man to call me n****r out of hate, wasn’t a KKK or skin head but my own father…

Prediction: Janay will soon file for divorce. This is because she was with Ray due to his multi-million dollar salary. Now that has dried up, she has no reason to stay with Ray. Also, women love playing the role of victim because it garners them sympathy, so she will divorce/sue Ray for what ever she can, then start making the rounds on the TV talk shows.

Prediction: Ray will attack Janay again for two reasons: 1) being raised black, we tend to blame someone or something else for our F-ups. 2) Ray will get angry and depressed and blame Janay for him striking her and for the loss of his multi-million dollar paychecks.

My opinion: Both adults are anything but adults. Janay is chasing dollars while placing herself and her kids in danger. It doesn’t take much for rage to turn to murder as has been done with other football couples. By Janay not putting a stop to the violence the first time it happened by leaving Ray, she [IS] partially to blame; and personally I don’t give a thought about her safety but that of the safety of the children who are the only victims here.

Ray is a dysfunctional monster, who uses his physical talents to run with a football, and to beat the mess out of his wife. This will never leave him because it unfortunately is part of the core of his meme and soul; like I said this most likely isn’t the first time the couple has gone to serious blows and it won’t be the last!

So how did I , a 47 year old black male from Center View Carson/Compton escape my own dysfunctional up bringing? Answer: I had to finally understand where the true fault laid; my parents, and disassociate myself completely from them. I haven’t seen nor spoken to my parents in 23 years, and I am better person for it! I have had to dump everything they placed into my brain, and adopt new and better morals and ethics. I don’t associate with blacks because most have real psychological problems. Black music today sets up blacks for major failure … not like the 50’s and 60’s black music that was uplifting and positive! This morning on my way into work, I am thumbing the steering wheel to the tune of ‘Last in Line’, and ‘Holy Diver’ by Dio; no n****r dumb dumb destruction music ever gets played on my stereo equipment!

Conclusion: Janay [is] partially to blame for tolerating the violence! That aside I curse her more for placing her own children in danger for the sake of multi-million dollar paychecks!

Ray Rice is a failure. If it wasn’t for the sport of football, he most likely would have been shot dead years ago in a drive-by, drug deal gone bad, or a failed liquor store hold up … this is the unfortunate state of Black America.

If you truly want to understand what is wrong with Black America, I suggest you watch some of the videos by Tommy Sotomayor on you tube. He is honest, entertaining and educational.

Oh and for those who will no doubt say I am not black by posting my critical thoughts, please google my [REAL] name, Jonathan Dunbar, and under images, I am on the first page, top row, on the left wearing glasses, a green sun hat, and sun glasses on my head. I am disappear into the night on a Moonless night black, so my ethnicity isn’t in question.

Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

Chicago guy said...

This person actually had two parents around, such as they were. Most blacks don't even have their biological father around, may have never even met him or even be sure who he is. The writer is self-reflective enough to recognize that the worst enemy of many blacks are their own parents and not somebody else. Rice would certainly be crowned king of the knockout game in Chicago should he decide to become a player in that game.

Anonymous said...

This was an interesting and refreshing read. Often black folks in order to cover up being called out about poor choices,reply,"He learned it from the master"!There isn't too much that they don't blame YT for. During my former liberal days while working for the City of Chicago, an elderly black woman once took me a side. She told me about the many problems she had in her neighborhood with young black men.When she would call the police she was told by the alderman and neighbors not to involve the police. It was an integrated neighborhood and they told her not make make blacks look bad. I will never forget when she said, bars on windows and doors in the ghetto are not to keep the white man out. It is very rare to meet a black person that so frank and honest.