Sunday, April 12, 2015

Al Shabaab’s Garissa Massacre: Kenyan Government to Deport All Somali Refugees from Nearby Moslem Camp

 

Christian students of Garissa University were massacred for the glory of Allah
 

By Nicholas Stix

The funny thing is, the Kenyan government is explicitly citing America’s supposed response to 9/11 as a precedent and for credibility, as if George W. Bush were really the swaggering patriot he played on TV. In reality, Bush increased the admission of Moslems form terrorism-sponsoring nations.

In any event, it’s good to see a nation doing something to protect its citizens from Islam. I just wish it were mine.

At VDARE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for George Bush and the fist thing I saw him do as president was to suck up to Ted Kennedy. I have regretted that mistake I made every since.

Nicholas said...

Join the club!