Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cabinet Hearings: I Don’t Understand Why Rex Tillerson Doesn’t Just Respond with the Following Answes to Democrat Senate Foreign Relations Committee Saboteurs

By Nicholas Stix

“If confirmed, I will serve at the pleasure of the President. It is the President who will set foreign policy, not me.”

“If confirmed, since I will have to enter into delicate negotiations with these nations, it can only harm the vital interests of the United States for me to denounce them in these hearings.”

“If confirmed, since I will have to work closely with Gen. Flynn, and other cabinet members whom you seek to get me to denounce, it would only wreak havoc within the cabinet, if I were to say what you want me to say.”


1 comment:

Thomas O. Meehan said...

Very well said. I was thinking of writing something to this effect myself. The Senate questioners of both parties seem so petty and tendentious as to be deplorable. Rubio was truly "Little Marco."