Thursday, April 13, 2017

"There was a Racial Element"; Lynching was Videotaped! DA Joe Deters on Jamie Urton’s Death: "If I Could’ve Sought the Death Penalty, I Would’ve"; Killer Jamall Killings Has a Nation of Islam Defense Attorney

By David in TN

“The incident that started with a 4-year-old hit by a car and ended with the killing of the driver was caught on video, revealing new details about the case, Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said Thursday in a news conference.”

So race was involved? The prosecutor just can’t go for the death penalty. “I would have done it, if I could.”

At the Cincinnati Enquirer.

3 comments:

David In TN said...

It might be a good idea to check out Ashleigh Banfield's HLN show tonight at 8 pm ET to see if she follows up on today's developments.

Nicholas said...

Thanks for the heads-up, David!

Anonymous said...

. “I would have done it, if I could.”

Why didn't he then?? What was stopping him.